<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7865784500482876449?origin\x3dhttp://dhs-dance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Da jia hao~



Okay so today was the first prac with Liang Lao Shi (lls) and I do hope the fan dance is okay. I mean, I hope you are okay with the fan dance O.O Anyway GOOD JOB EVERYBUDDY :D :D we can do this!!! Our arms and fingers and legs will be able to withstand those frilly fans!!!! Try not to forget the steps (after all, it's one week once) and remember to keep stretching! :D but don't over stretch...

Anyway there are supposed to be 16 dancers for lls' dance, currently we have 15:

Angelina
Anthea (I know you are still considering)
Yue Huan
Mei Xian
Samantha
Li Mo
Yan Mi
Lyon (Ikyasc)
Zhi Yi
Ning Li
Elaine
Wei Jia
Zina
Shun Ying
Dorothy


:D

I'm trying to keep this blog updated, so please applaud my attempt heh.

Dora(: